- What is Online Customer Care?
- This service is a secure way to pay your Georgia Natural Gas® bill online, view up to 13 months of bills, chart your usage history, and more.
- When is Online Customer Care available?
- Online Customer Care is available for your convenience most of the time. During system maintenance, such as when we perform back-ups of the production system, you will receive a message when you try to access Online Customer Care. The message will let you know when the system is scheduled to be available again so you can return at your convenience.
- Is Online Customer Care for residential or commercial customers?
- Online Customer Care is available to both residential and commercial Georgia Natural Gas customers.
- Is there a fee for viewing bills online?
- The service is free. There is no start-up or enrollment fee for using Online Customer Care.
- Will I receive an online bill as well as a paper bill?
- Is there a fee for paying my bills online?
- There is no fee to make an online bank payment (ACH) from your checking or savings account using Online Customer Care.
- What software is required to use Online Customer Care including viewing my bills online and exporting my usage history?
- The following software is required to use Online Customer Care: Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher or Firefox 3.0 or higher and Adobe Reader version 8 or higher. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Reader. Click here to download the latest version of Internet Explorer. Click here to download the latest version of Firefox.
- How do I view or store my previous bills?
- Georgia Natural Gas will store up to 13 bills online. If you want to store data longer, you should print a hard copy or save the data to your computer's hard drive. If you wish to receive a copy of a bill that is more than 13 months old, contact a GNG customer service representative, who will mail you a copy.
- How long do I have to wait to view my first bill?
- You will be able to view your bills immediately after registering your account.
- How soon will I be notified after my bill is available?
- You will be notified within 24 hours of your bill creation date that your bill is available online.
- How do I register for Online Customer Care?
- To begin using our convenient online services, you must
register for Online Customer Care. This service allows you to pay your
bills online, review your usage history, view up to 13 of your bills,
and more. You must provide the following information:
- Your Name
- Your Email Address
- Your Georgia Natural Gas Account Number (as it appears on your gas bill)
- Your 5-digit billing or service address zip code (as it appears on your gas bill)
- How long does it take to sign up for Online Customer Care?
- The registration process only takes a few minutes. Once we verify your account information, you will be able to take advantage of our convenient online services for customers.
- How secure is accessing and paying my bills online?
- We are committed to ensuring that the process of viewing and
paying bills online is secure. Using Online Customer Care requires a
browser capable of 128-bit SSL encryption and a password selected
by the customer. Georgia Natural Gas uses several methods to ensure
that your information is secure.
- Your password is a unique identifier that only you know. As long as you don't share your User ID and password with anyone else, no one can sign in as you.
- SSL (secure socket layer) Encryption:
- Online Customer Care uses 128-bit SSL encryption to render your information unreadable as it passes over the Internet. This technology ensures your connection and information are secure from outside inspection.
- Automatic Sign-Out:
- Online Customer Care automatically signs you out of a session if you are inactive for more than 30 minutes. However, it is best if you sign out after paying your bill or viewing other information about your account or accounts.
- Can anyone review or pay my bill or make a change to my profile?
- Your password and your User ID are both required to do any of those actions. Your User ID is unique to you and cannot be used by anyone else. Your password is also kept confidential.
Password and Logging On
- Can I use Online Customer Care as soon as I sign up?
- What should I use as a password?
- Passwords are not case sensitive. You must choose a combination of 7 to 10 characters, with at least one numeric character.
- What if I forget my password?
- Click here to designate a new password.
- If I do not actively end my session, what happens?
- Your session will time out after 30 minutes of inactivity and log you out of the Online Customer Care system. If you would like to reactivate your session, you must return to the Login page and log back in.
- How do I change my user ID, password or Email address?
- You can make changes to your Online Customer Care profile from the Update Profile link. You must be logged on before you can change any information.
- How do I link or unlink accounts on my profile?
- You can control which accounts you view on your Online Customer Care profile by using your Account List link.
Email us if you have additional questions.